Visual Artists' Society
The Visual Artists’ Society is a group of working artists, both CF students and community members, from every medium. The society is dedicated to the advancement of each of its member’s work.
The Webber Gallery hosts the society’s programs and exhibitions throughout the year.
Be sure to check out our upcoming exhibits!
Submissions are now open for the 2018 “Best of the Season” exhibition! The exhibition will run from Nov. 1 through Dec. 7 at The Webber Center Gallery on the College of Central Florida Ocala Campus.
This year’s themes are 39 Strokes and 50 Shades of Gray. Members of the Visual Artists’ Society are invited to create works relating in any way to the themes. There will be ribbon and gift certificate awards for Best of Show; First, Second and Third Place; and four Honorable Mentions. View the registration form here. The completed form can be submitted by mail to: Vandy Shake, CF Webber Gallery, 3001 S.W. College Road, Ocala FL 34474-4415.
Members of the Visual Artists' Society:
- Exhibit in two shows per year at the Webber Center Gallery.
- Receive Le Salon newsletter two times per year.
- Take part in lectures, seminars, field trips and workshops especially designed to enhance artistic development.
- Participate in Artist Critique Groups.
- Have access to a large collection of art reference books and other resources in the Reading Room.
Join the Visual Artists' Society
To apply for membership, fill out the form below.
The Arts at CF
- Arts at CF Homepage
- Visual & Performing Arts Homepage
- Acquire Tickets to CF Events
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Community Arts Partners
- Community School of the Arts
- Dassance Fine Arts Center
- Debra Vazquez Memorial Poetry Series
- International Film Series
- Permanent Art Collection
- Second Sunday Film Series at the Appleton
- Student Publications
- Student Visual Arts
- Visual & Performing Arts Lectures
- Visual Artists' Society
- Webber Gallery