114 Rodgers Blvd., Chiefland, FL 32626-1420 • 352-493-9533
The CF Levy Center is located in the Providence Mall Shopping Center at the intersection of U.S. Highway 19 and U.S. Highway 129 in Chiefland. Construction of the new Jack Wilkinson Levy Campus is currently underway and the campus will open in August 2017.
Through a combination of onsite and online coursework, students at the Center can earn baccalaureate degrees in the following CF programs:
The Center offers 62 academic pathways leading to the Associate in Arts degree which is designed to prepare students for transfer to college and university baccalaureate degrees. In addition to CF's baccalaureate degrees, the Center offers special transfer programs with the University of Central Florida – Direct Connect to UCF – and the University of South Florida – FUSE.
The Center offers a variety of dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students. Dual enrollment is an excellent way for qualified students to get a head start on their college career at their high school or at the Center.
The Center also offers a variety of Associate in Science degree programs through a combination of onsite and online course offerings.
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Associate Degree Nursing – Pre-requisites only
The Center offers the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program onsite, and the following College Credit Certificates are available online:
- Childhood Development – Early Intervention
- Child Care Center Management
- Computer Information Technology – Information Technology Analysis
- Computer Information Technology – Information Technology Support Specialist
- Criminal Justice Technology Specialist
- Engineering Technology – Lean Six Sigma
- Business Administration – Business Specialist
- Equine Technician
- Help Desk Support Technician
- Office Administration – Office Specialist
- Office Administration – Office Support
Adult Education programs offered at the Center include General Education Development (GED) preparation and Adult Basic Education to improve English and math skills. Classes are held Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. for the summer semester. Evening classes will resume Fall 2017.
The Center is an official GED Testing site and administers the GED tests weekly.
Academic and Student Support Services
The Center offers a variety of academic and support services for students. Admission, assessment, placement and registration services are available to help students StartSmart@CF. Academic advisors will guide students through educational choices in credit and noncredit programs and map a pathway to success.
Fall and Spring Office Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The lobby is open until 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Summer Office Hours (May through July) are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and closed on Fridays.
- GED© Testing
- Learning Support
- Campus Safety & Security
- Student Life
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Timber Harvesting Equipment
- FAQ Levy
- Faculty & Staff
- Levy Map
- Dual Enrollment
- Financial Aid
- Jack Wilkinson Levy Campus
- Levy Center
- Levy Campus
- University Center