15390 N.W. Highway 19, Chiefland, FL 32626 • 352-658-4077
What will you find at the Levy Campus?
Through a combination of onsite and online coursework, students at the Levy Campus can earn baccalaureate degrees in the following CF programs:
The Levy Campus offers 62 academic pathways leading to the Associate in Arts degree which is designed to prepare students for transfer to college and university baccalaureate degrees. In addition to CF's baccalaureate degrees, the campus offers special transfer programs with the University of Central Florida – Direct Connect to UCF – and the University of South Florida – FUSE.
The campus offers a variety of dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students. Dual enrollment is an excellent way for qualified students to get a head start on their college career at their high school or at the campus.
The campus also offers a variety of Associate in Science degree programs through a combination of onsite and online course offerings.
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Associate Degree Nursing – Pre-requisites only
The campus offers the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program onsite, and the following College Credit Certificates are available online:
- Childhood Development – Early Intervention
- Child Care Center Management
- Computer Information Technology – Information Technology Analysis
- Computer Information Technology – Information Technology Support Specialist
- Criminal Justice Technology Specialist
- Engineering Technology – Lean Six Sigma
- Business Administration – Business Specialist
- Equine Technician
- Help Desk Support Technician
- Office Administration – Office Specialist
- Office Administration – Office Support
Adult Education programs offered at the campus include General Education Development (GED) preparation and Adult Basic Education to improve English and math skills. Classes are held Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-1 p.m. and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-8 p.m. starting Aug. 20. Call Christine Dunn at 352-658-4077, ext. 2119, for enrollment information.
The Levy Campus is an official GED Testing site and administers the GED tests weekly.
Academic and Student Support Services
The campus offers a variety of academic and support services for students. Admission, assessment, placement and registration services are available to help students StartSmart@CF. Academic advisors will guide students through educational choices in credit and noncredit programs and map a pathway to success.
Summer Office Hours (May through July) are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and closed on Fridays.