Partnerships in Education
Start here > Finish there...
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONNECTIONS
- Guaranteed Admission (consistent with university policy) with an earned associate's degree from College of Central Florida
- Shorter time to degree completion with academic advising from a DirectConnect to UCF coordinator who will help you design your academic pathway starting at CF and finishing at UCF
- Smooth transition to UCF with admission, financial assistance/scholarship, and enrollment assistance
- Access to UCF sites, student services, activities and events
GET ON THE PATHWAY
- Online support and assistance from the Pathway team
- Step-by-step support and guidance before, during and after your transfer to UCF
- A Guide to Common Program Prerequisites and program requirements for your UCF major
- A career and academic preparation tool
- An online community of student peers, advisors and resources
FUSE transferStudents choosing to join FUSE will feel a sense of belonging to both the College of Central Florida and USF communities. Students will be in a stronger position for making the transition due to greater integration into USF campus culture and additional support services for all 4.
Some of the highlights of FUSE:
- Students admitted to the FUSE program will be placed on an academic pathway that provides a seamless transition from College of Central Florida to the USF System institution of their choice. This allows for timely completion of both the A.A. and bachelor's degrees.
- Students on a defined academic path will be advised on course prerequisites, GPA requirements, tests and any other criteria necessary for admission into limited access or restrictive majors.
- Academic advisors at CF will monitor the student's progress on that degree pathway to ensure that the student meets requirements to enroll at a USF System institution. USF will also offer advising on site at the FCS campuses to assist students in FUSE.
- FUSE students will have access to USF facilities, events and activities. This includes a specially designed orientation session at the outset of the program. The goal is to make sure that all FUSE students feel that they are part of the larger university family while they are pursuing an Associates' degree at his/her home FCS institution.
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science & College Credit Certificates
- Advanced Technical Certificates
- Applied Technology Diploma
- Bachelor Degrees
- College Credit Certificates
- Noncredit Courses
- Online Degrees
- Postsecondary Adult Vocational Certificates
- Partnerships with Guaranteed Admission
- University Center, Advanced Degrees
- College Catalog
- Program Code List
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- CF College Catalog