Come learn about all that the College of Central Florida has to offer.
Get all the information you need to apply and enroll in one convenient location. The application fee will be waived for students who submit an application at the Open House.
|Choose Your Campus|
10 a.m.-2 p.m. on the Jack Wilkinson Levy Campus, 15390 N.W. Highway 19, Chiefland
10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. in the Conference and Learning Center at the Citrus Campus, Room 106, 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. in Ewers Century Center, Ocala Campus, 3001 S.W. College Road, Ocala
Attend one of these open houses and get everything done so you can register before classes start for the fall semester.
At this event, you'll be able to learn more about:
To complete your admissions application:
- Please bring official high school, college or university transcript in a sealed envelope.
- Please bring any official ACT, SAT, AP, IB, AICE scores taken within the last two years.
- For Florida residency verification, please bring a copy of (1) your Florida Driver’s License AND (2) a copy of your Florida vehicle registration or voter’s registration.
Note:If under the age of 24, a copy of your parent or legal guardian’s documentation is required.
If you apply for financial aid, you will need your:
- Federal Student Aid FSA ID available at fsaid.ed.gov
- Email address
- W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ) of you and/or your parents (if you are a dependent student)
- Previous year's untaxed income (Social Security, disability, workman’s compensation, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security card
- Spouse or parent’s Social Security number and date of birth
Let Us Know You're Coming!
- Preview CF Home
- Why CF?
- Contact Us
- Tour CF's Campuses
- Parents & Advocates
- Colleges and Careers Expo
- College Catalog
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- Student Life