The goal of the CF Agribusiness Management program is to provide you with real world tools. Students receive both classroom knowledge and actual experience at an agricultural production facility. You will manage agricultural commodities and businesses that are happening right outside the classroom door. You will learn the ins and outs of applied business in a perpetual lab setting while also exploring interest areas in plants or animals. You have the option of earning certificates, an associate and bachelor's in agriculture plus the option to transfer to a university.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Manage an agricultural business from a production standpoint.
- Collect and analyze data to make production management decisions.
- Procure and account for agricultural inputs.
- Manage risk in agricultural prices and markets.
- Labor delegation and time management.
- Utilize government programs and regulations.
- Enroll in CF Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management program.
ContactsMatthew C. Albritton
Graduates of this program are eligible to be enrolled in the CF Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management program. For more information, contact Jo-anne Holleran, 352-854-2322, ext. 1560.