For the first time, you find yourself responsible for making financial choices that impact your quality of life, today and in your future. You need to understand basic money management skills such as living within a budget and handling credit and debt. A solid financial foundation today can bring you financial success tomorrow.
Here are a few resources to help you make wise choices along your way.
- Higher Education Solutions, a resource to help you manage your student loan debt.
- Navigating Your Financial Future, offering training and resources to help educate you in financial management.
- Financial Aid TV, a series of short educational videos designed to help students learn financial concepts. View select videos below as well as throughout our site.
Important Financial Concepts and TermsThis content is not supported on the text-only version. To access the original resource, please click here.
Basic BankingThis content is not supported on the text-only version. To access the original resource, please click here.
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Award Letter - What's Next?
- Bright Futures
- College Catalog
- Cost of Attendance
- Paying for College: Financial Aid Guide
- FAFSA - Getting Started
- FAFSA - Verification
- Financial Aid Consumer Information
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Financial Aid TV
- Financial Literacy
- Money Matters
- MyCF Financial Aid Portal
- Remedial and English as a Second Language
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Levy Campus Scholarship
- Student Accounts/Cashier
- Transfer Students
- Transient Students
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs