Bachelor of Applied Science, B.A.S., and Bachelor of Science, B.S., Program Requirements
It is the student's responsibility to determine, with the assistance of the program advisor, the courses necessary for completion of the B.A.S. and B.S. degrees. Students must complete the required curriculum, including any work required in special programs, and satisfy all obligations, financial and other, to the college prior to graduation. The following applies to all specializations within the B.A.S. and B.S. degrees:
- Complete an application for graduation by logging into MyCF portal on or before the published deadline in their final semester. Previous CF graduates must still apply to graduate.
- Fulfill all obligations, financial and other, to the college.
- Students must have earned a 2.0 GPA in all baccalaureate coursework and earned a minimum of 120 credit hours to be eligible to graduate.
- Complete at least 30 semester hours in residence at CF (minimum 25 percent of semester hours) and attend during the semester that the degree is earned.
- Students must complete the foreign language requirement by taking two years of the same language while in high school or successfully completed two semesters of the same language at the college level.