Current and incoming students will be assigned a Patriots Mail account upon registration for classes on or after April 1. An account will be created within 24 hours of successful registration.
Your username for your CF Patriots Mail account will be up to the first seven letters of your last name (or fewer if you have a short name) and some portion of your first name followed by @Patriots.cf.edu. For example, Emily Hendricks would have the email hendrice@Patriots.cf.edu and Glen Jones would have the email jonesg@Patriots.cf.edu. Individuals with a common name might have letters added to form a unique email.
To verify that your email is active and to receive your Patriots Mail address, log in to the MyCF portal and click on the Patriots Mail tab. To sign in to your Patriots Email account, click here.
The links below are all PDF documents.
- Patriots Email FAQ
- Office 365 (Outlook Web Access – OWA)
- Office 365 Overview
- Outlook in Office 365
- OneDrive in Office 365
- Calendar in Office 365
- Skype for Business in Office 365
- Installing Lync on a Mac
- Changing Your Display Name in OWA
- Office 2013 Application Training Videos
- Skype for Business Office 365 Training Videos
- OneDrive Installation on an Android Tablet
- Editing a Word document in OneDrive
- Student Advantage (Office 365 ProPlus)
- Direct Download Office Instructions
- Direct Download Office Mobile for Android Instructions
- Direct Download Office for Mac Instructions
- Direct Download an Office App for iPad Instructions
- Downloading Office 2016 on a Mac
- Office Activation Error 0x8004FC12
- Skype for Business (Lync)