Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Take your skills to the next level.
The RN to BSN allows associate degree registered nurses to advance their education, facilitate entry into graduate nursing programs, and support meeting the Institute for Medicine’s call to increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80 percent by 2020. At the graduate level, nurses will prepare for advanced clinical positions and for nursing faculty positions, meeting additional needs for nurses in primary care and as nursing program faculty educating new nurses.
This bachelor's degree program is designed to articulate with State University System of Florida graduate nursing degree programs.
- Approximately $2 million in scholarships available to College of Central Florida students annually.
- Your employer's tuition reimbursement benefit may make this program free.
- Study with your peers in a program that is recognized nationally for quality and affordability, while receiving one-on-one access to faculty.
- Dedicated advisors to help with the admissions process.
Full-time and part-time options available.
BSN courses begin in January, May and August.
- Dec. 1 for Spring Semester (begins January)
- April 1 for Summer Semester (begins May)
- July 15 for Fall Semester (begins August)
- Click to find out when the next Information Session is at either the Ocala or Citrus Campus.
- Review the RN-BSN frequently asked questions.
- Need help getting started with CF Nursing programs contact Peggy Recanzone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RN-BSN program advisor is Jo-Anne Holleran, email@example.com.
Ready to get started?
Want to get involved?
- Health Sciences Home
- Information Sessions
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BSN Information Packet
- BSN Program Application
- BSN College Catalog Information
- Nursing Homepage
- Associate to Bachelor Bridge
- Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Bridge
- Faculty & Staff
- Nursing Transfer Student Procedures
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs