Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
CF's Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management is designed to develop the skills needed to work in varying businesses, government and nonprofit organizations. Students learn how to apply management theory to practical situations within the business world.
In addition to the standard B.A.S. in Business and Organizational Management, CF offers seven specializations. Explore the options below!
Not sure which BAS degree is right for you? Contact your academic advisor!
Join the CF BAS Network for an opportunity to meet with your peers and network. For information about the BAS Network club, please contact the club advisor, Dr. Cynthia Moody at email@example.com.
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- BAS Accounting
- BAS Agribusiness Management
- BAS Equine Studies
- BAS Health Care Management
- BAS Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BAS Management Information Systems
- BAS Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs