Get your start in one of the largest, fastest-growing professions in the United States: health care.
In a short time, you can learn how to combine medical technology and human touch to respond to the needs of millions of people.
The College of Central Florida offers a wide variety of Health Sciences programs designed to give you the knowledge and experience you need to succeed in the health care industry. Once you've found a health sciences program that interests you, be sure to attend an upcoming information session to learn more about it.
Health Sciences Programs at CF: What to Expect
Each Health Sciences program at the College of Central Florida has earned accreditation from the respective national commissions. Our instructors are experts in health care, and we utilize state-of-the-art equipment such as a full-scale Simulation Center to ensure our students get the best education possible. Our Health Sciences programs regularly win awards and accolades.
Almost all health sciences programs are Limited Access. Limited access programs have admissions processes and criteria beyond general college admissions. While any student meeting the minimum criteria is encouraged to apply, not all applicants may be accepted for the desired term. Most programs require students to attend a detailed information sessionbefore acceptance, and a background check is required before starting.
Success Every Step of the Way
From meeting with an advisor to choose your initial career path all the way through preparing for job interviews after graduation, you can rely on CF for guidance and support at every step of your college journey.
Ready to take the next step?
CF Health Sciences Information Request
Please let us know a little about yourself and what program(s) you are interested in getting more information about.
- Health Sciences Home Page
- Health Sciences Information Sessions
- Info at-a-glance
- Faculty & Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- Nursing Homepage
- Dental Homepage
- Surgical Technology
- Health Care Management
- Emergency Medical Services Homepage
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Scientific Workplace Preparation
- BS in Nursing
- BAS, Health Care Management Specialization
- AS in Nursing
- Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge
- Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Bridge
- AS in Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS in Dental Assisting Technology & Management, Dental Practice Management
- AS in Dental Assisting Technology & Management, Education
- AS in Dental Assisting Technology & Management, Marketing
- AS in Emergency Medical Services
- AS in Health Information Technology
- Advanced Technical Certificate, Basic Health Care Management
- College Credit Certificate, Emergency Medical Technician (Basic)
- College Credit Certificate, Paramedic
- Career and Technical Certificate, Surgical Technology
- Scientific Workplace Preparation, College Credit Certificate
- Applied Technology Diploma, Dental Assisting
- Noncredit Health Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- Apply Now