Emergency Medical Services
Associate in Science
The Associate in Science in Emergency Medical Services includes coursework from the Emergency Medical Technician program, and CF’s Paramedic Program as well as the general education courses below.
- General education course work can be completed before or after the EMT and Paramedic training.
- This degree is now required for many advanced positions in the Emergency Medical Services field including educators and administrators.
- Graduates have found work as EMS instructors, fire department captains, fire chiefs, and agency directors.
All of our courses earn college credit that can be applied toward a degree or transferred to another accredited college.
For more information, call the EMS Office at 352-854-2322, ext. 1313, review the EMS Information Packet or fill out the form below.
EMS Information Request
How can we help you?
- Emergency Medical Services
- Information Session Video
- AS in Emergency Medical Services
- College Credit Certificate, Emergency Medical Technician (Basic)
- College Credit Certificate, Paramedic
- Continuing Education EMS Courses
- Program Application
- Transfer Student Information
- Information Sessions
- Job Descriptions
- CF EMS Facebook Page
- Health Sciences Home
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Info at-a-glance
- High School Health Sciences Flier
- Health Sciences Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- Noncredit Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- College Catalog