Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge
Associate in Science
Take the next step in your health care career by becoming an ADN! The Associate in Science Degree Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge program is designed to build upon the paramedic’s education for career mobility to Associate Degree Nursing.
The program prepares graduates to provide nursing care to individuals and groups with commonly occurring health problems in institutional and community settings.
Upon completion of the program, graduates are eligible to apply for licensure including taking the NCLEX-RN to become registered nurses. The program is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, telephone 404-975-5000.
Full information about this program can be found in the Paramedic to ADN Bridge Information Packet.
The Associate in Science Degree Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge program is a limited-access program. Limited-access programs have admissions processes and criteria beyond general college admissions. Please visit our Limited Access page for more information.
Attend an Information Session
Find out about the admissions process, program requirements and more.
CF Health Sciences Information Request
Please let us know a little about yourself and what program(s) you are interested in getting more information about.
- Nursing Home
- Information Sessions
- Info at-a-glance
- High School Health Sciences Flier
- "Preparing to Enter a Nursing Program"
- Nursing Transfer Student Procedures
- Nursing Calendars
- Scientific Workplace Preparation CCC
- Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge
- Paramedic to ADN Bridge Information Packet
- Paramedic to ADN Bridge Application
- Nursing—Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Bridge
- LPN-ADN Bridge Information Packet
- LPN-ADN Bridge Application
- Nursing—Associate in Science Degree
- Associate Nursing Information Packet
- Associate Nursing Application
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- BSN Information Packet
- BSN Application
- RN to BSN Program Outcomes
- ADN Program Outcomes
- Health Sciences Home
- Health Sciences Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- CPR Cards
- Noncredit Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- College Catalog