Connect to Online Learning
Did you know you can earn your Associate in Arts degree and several college credit certificates online?
- View our list of degrees and certificates offered completely online.
- Click for specific degree information, and financial aid.
- For general e-learning information, such as course structure and technology requirements, call the E-Learning Help Desk, 352-854-2322, ext. 1317, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about Canvas.
- CF Course Quality Initiative
Due to restrictive regulations in many states, we are not permitted to offer online courses to residents of all states.
CF utilizes Canvas by Instructure as our online course management system.
To Log in to Canvas
Log in to Canvas here. We have created a single sign on between Canvas and your MyCF portal. You no longer need Canvas credentials.
- Once logged in, locate the Courses tab at the left hand side of the page. There, you will see all of your courses that the instructor has made available and a Getting Started in Canvas course, where you will find help getting oriented to the system.
- Courses are hidden until the instructor opens them. You may not see all of your online courses on Canvas until the first day of class. Traditional classes will only appear on Canvas if your instructor chooses to utilize that system.
- Technical problems in your online course, call E-Learning Help Desk, 352-854-2322, ext. 1317, or email email@example.com.
- Web registration issues or MyCF portal login help, call 352-854-2322, ext. 1378.
- Once you are in Canvas, CF provides 24/7 technical help through Canvas Support. Look for the help menu on your left-hand navigation bar.
For more information on e-learning in Florida, access the Florida Virtual Campus Below.
E-learning is the fastest growing area of CF academia. We offer hundreds of online and hybrid courses each year. Whether you want to earn your entire Associate of Arts online or just need to take a few e-learning courses to fit in your schedule, we hope we can help you achieve your higher education goals.
~Josh Strigle, Director, E-learning and Learning Support Centers