Foreign Transcripts

You must have your foreign transcripts evaluated and sent to CF. Send your documents to one of the following evaluation agencies for an evaluation. If your documents are not in English, you will also need to have an official English translation. 

High School/Secondary School – “document by document” evaluation.
College/University – “course by course” evaluation.

Illustration showing the process of submitting transcripts from home institution to agency to CF

Evaluation Companies:

International Education Evaluations, Inc.

Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.

World Education Services, Inc.

High School Documents from Agents
Official Educational Agency Partners of CF can send high school documents directly to CF. The documents must be in English, and have been reviewed by agency staff. A separate evaluation is not required.

International Students

Main links
User links