We can assist you with a variety of issues relating to technology at CF including password resets, MyCF portal access, computer and printer problems, classroom technology problems/requests and Jenzabar related questions.
Contact IT Help for support
- voice: 352-873-5800, ext. 1378 (Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- fax: 352-873-5895
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to Canvas here. We have created a single sign on between Canvas and your MyCF portal. You no longer need Canvas credentials.
- Once logged in, locate the Courses tab at the left hand side of the page. There, you will see all of your courses that the instructor has made available and a Getting Started in Canvas course, where you will find help getting oriented to the system.
- Courses are hidden until the instructor opens them. You may not see all of your online courses on Canvas until the first day of class. Traditional classes will only appear on Canvas if your instructor chooses to utilize that system.
- Technical problems in your online course, call E-Learning Help Desk, 352-854-2322, ext. 1317, or email email@example.com.
- Web registration issues or MyCF portal login help, call 352-854-2322, ext. 1378.
- Once you are in Canvas, CF provides 24/7 technical help through Canvas Support. Look for the help menu on your left-hand navigation bar.