CF Offering Information Sessions for Health Programs
Aug. 29, 2019 — The College of Central Florida is conducting Health Sciences program information sessions in September and October. Potential students must attend a session before applying to any of the programs.
Sessions provide details about admissions criteria, program requirements, costs and more.
There is no waiting list for any of the Health Science programs. Some programs have part-time enrollment options.
Upcoming information sessions include:
Nursing (Associate Degree Nursing, Bridge, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Ocala Campus Building 16, 3001 S.W. College Road
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 4-5 p.m., Ocala Campus Building 16.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, noon-1 p.m., Hampton Center, 1501 W. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala.
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 4-5:30 p.m., Hampton Center, Room 104.
- Monday, Sept. 30, 4-5:30 p.m., Hampton Center, Room 104.
For information about any of the programs or sessions, call 352-873-5817, or call 352-873-5800, ext. 1655.