BAS - Accounting Specialization
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management Accounting Specialization is designed to provide students with the educational foundation appropriate for professional management careers within the accounting, auditing, service providers, banks, non-profits and other financial organizations. Accounting specialization students will complete courses focused on accounting, auditing and taxation.
This program is designed for students with an associate degree in accounting. Click to learn more about CF’s accounting Associate in Science degree.
For more information, fill out the form below!
Degree Information Request
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- BAS Accounting
- BAS Agribusiness Management
- BAS Equine Studies
- BAS Health Care Management
- BAS Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BAS Management Information Systems
- BAS Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs