Bachelor's Degrees at CF
Special admission requirements apply. See an advisor.
The College of Central Florida offers several different bachelor's degrees, including Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, and Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management.
If you're interested in the BAS in Business and Organizational Management, you can choose one of the following specializations:
- Agribusiness Management
- Equine Studies
- Health Care Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Public Safety Administration
Courses are held either online or at our campus locations in Ocala, Marion County or Lecanto, Citrus County.
The bachelor degree programs at CF are very affordable, with some degrees available for as little as $10,000.
CF Bachelor Programs Information Request
Please let us know a little about yourself and what program(s) you are interested in getting more information about.
Degrees at CF
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs