Agribusiness Management, A.S.
Associate in Science, BAS Specialization
The College of Central Florida Agribusiness Management program's goal is to provide you with real world tools.
Students receive both classroom knowledge and “Real, live, AG experience” on an Agricultural Production facility. When we say “Real, Live, Agriculture,“ we mean you will actually be managing agricultural commodities and businesses that are happening right outside the classroom door.
You will learn the ins and outs of applied business in a perpetual lab setting while also exploring interest areas in plants or animals. With the ability to earn certificates, an associate degree, and bachelor's degree in Agriculture plus the option to transfer to a university, you have flexibility in what level of education you want to achieve.
In addition, students may complete a Horticulture (12-hour) college credit certificate, either as an individual program or while completing their Associate of Science Degree.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Manage an agricultural business from a production standpoint.
- Collect and analyze data to make production management decisions.
- Procure and account for agricultural inputs.
- Manage risk in agricultural prices and markets.
- Labor delegation and time management.
- Utilize government programs and regulations.
- Enroll in CF's Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management program.