Equine Assistant Management
College Credit Certificate
The Equine Assistant Management certificate program is ideal for students who want to focus on only equine classes in a shorter program than the Associate in Science degree. This 24-credit program can be completed in a year and focuses on science and business skills essential to managing a horse farm or other equine business. The program has a core of six classes with two equine electives.
View gainful employment information on this program at CF.edu/gainful-employment/6278.
ContactsProgram Manager: Dr. Judy Downer
- Equine Home Page
- Associate in Science Equine Studies, Business Management Specialization
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management, Equine Studies Specialization
- Equine Studies Faculty
- Equine Scholarship Opportunities
- Equine Program Frequently Asked Questions
- CF Equestrian Student Life Club
- CF Equine Studies Facebook Page
- Apply Now