Office Administration - Legal Office Specialization
Associate in Science
The Office Administration Associate in Science Legal Office Specialization option at the College of Central Florida is a two-year program that prepares you to work in the legal office environment.
In virtually every type of business, administrative assistants help offices run effectively and efficiently. This program will prepare you for office support positions by helping you develop expert skills in keyboarding, software applications, records management, business communications, office administration and management. In addition, the College of Central Florida has a cooperative education program that will give you the opportunity to obtain valuable work experience in a legal office setting. Through your academic training and on-the-job training you will gain the skills and connections you need to succeed in today's job market.
ContactsProgram Manager: Nancy Webb-Abshier
Graduates of this program are eligible to be enrolled in the CF Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management program. For more information, contact Jo-anne Holleran, 352-854-2322, ext. 1560.
Business & Technology
- Office Administration Homepage
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Legal Office Specialization
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Medical Office Administration
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Office Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Business & Technology Homepage
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs