Office Administration - Office Management
Associate in Science
The Office Administration Associate in Science Office Management Option at the College of Central Florida is a two-year program that prepares you to work in a business office environment. In virtually every type of business, office support personnel are needed to help offices run effectively and efficiently. This program is designed to prepare incoming students or allow current office professionals to update/obtain new skills in keyboarding, software applications, business communications, and accounting.
Graduates of this program are eligible to be enrolled in the CF Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management program. For more information, contact Jo-anne Holleran, 352-854-2322, ext. 1560.
Business & Technology
- Office Administration Homepage
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Legal Office Specialization
- Associate in Science in Medical Office Administration
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Office Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Business & Technology Homepage
- College Catalog
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs