College Credit Certificate
The 27-hour College Credit Certificate in Office Management option at the College of Central Florida is a one-year program that prepares you to work in a business office environment. This can be taken as a stand-alone certificate, or be obtained as a progression certificate while the student is seeking their Associate in Science in Office Administration.
In virtually every type of business, office support personnel are needed to help offices run effectively and efficiently. This program is designed to prepare incoming students or allow current office professionals to update/obtain new skills in keyboarding, software applications, business communications, and accounting.
ContactsProgram Manager: Nancy Webb-Abshier
Gainful Employment information: Office Management, 6240
Business & Technology
- Office Administration Homepage
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Legal Office Specialization
- Associate in Science in Medical Office Administration
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Office Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Business & Technology Homepage
- College Catalog
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs