College Credit Certificate
The 18-hour College Credit Certificate Office Specialist option at CF is a one-semester program that prepares you to work in a business office environment. This can be taken as a stand-alone certificate, or be obtained as a progression certificate while the student is seeking their Associate in Science in Office Administration.
In virtually every type of business, office support personnel are needed to help offices run effectively and efficiently. This program is designed to prepare incoming students or allow current office professionals to update/obtain new skills in keyboarding, software applications, and business communications.
Business & Technology
- Office Administration Homepage
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Legal Office Specialization
- Associate in Science in Medical Office Administration
- Associate in Science in Office Administration Office Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Business & Technology Homepage
- College Catalog
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs