Child Care Center Management
College Credit Certificate
The Child Care Center Management certificate program prepares the completer for initial employment in the early childhood field.
The program consists of developmentally appropriate practice, child growth and development, positive guidance and creative curriculum. Students may apply for the state child care exam upon completion of the program.
- Teacher Education Home
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education
- Florida Teacher Certification
- FTCE General Knowledge Test Guide
- Test Prep Enrollment
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarship Program
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship Flier
- Noncredit Education Courses
- Early Childhood Conference
- Learning Lab School
- Faculty & Staff