Early Childhood Development Specialization
College Credit Certificate
This certificate program consists of entry-level courses that will prepare the completer for employment in the early childhood field.
The program consists of additional courses including observing and recording behavior, home and community relations, field experiences, disabling conditions and early childhood education to provide quality training to the preschool teacher.
- Teacher Education Home
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education
- Florida Teacher Certification
- FTCE General Knowledge Test Guide
- Test Prep Enrollment
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarship Program
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship Flier
- Noncredit Education Courses
- Early Childhood Conference
- Learning Lab School
- Faculty & Staff