Emergency Medical Services
Associate in Science
The Associate in Science in Emergency Medical Services includes coursework from the Emergency Medical Technician program, and CF’s Paramedic Program as well as the general education courses below.
- General education course work can be completed before or after the EMT and Paramedic training.
- This degree is now required for many advanced positions in the Emergency Medical Services field including educators and administrators.
- Graduates have found work as EMS instructors, fire department captains, fire chiefs, and agency directors.
All of our courses earn college credit that can be applied toward a degree or transferred to another accredited college.
Program Advisor Jesse Del Prado, Bryant Student Union, firstname.lastname@example.org
Now offering summer 2018 Citrus evening EMT class!
Monday-Thursday, 6-10 p.m.
For more information, call the EMS Office at 352-854-2322, ext. 1313, or review the EMS Information Packet.
Jesse Blaire graduated from CF in 1997 as an EMT and in 2000 as a paramedic.
He worked with the ambulance service at Munroe Regional Medical Center and as a paramedic firefighter with Ocala Fire Rescue.
Today, he is a medic team leader with the Ocala SWAT team and flies with ShandsCair as a flight paramedic. “The College of Central Florida gave me the tools to succeed in my career.”
- Emergency Medical Services
- Continuing Education EMS Courses
- Information Sessions
- Job Descriptions
- Health Sciences Home
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Info at-a-glance
- High School Health Sciences Flier
- Health Sciences Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- Noncredit Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- College Catalog