Retention & Student Success
Here we have developed student success initiatives designed to promote student retention and persistence until graduation. We can help connect you with educational, career and personal resources here at the college.
Student success resources and help to CF resources offered through this office:
- Academic Success
- Admissions and Records
- Assistance for Students
- Career Support
- Counseling and Disability Services
- Early alert referral program
- Financial Aid
- Honors Program
- International Student Services
- Student Support Services
- Testing and Assessment
- Tutoring services
- Veteran Services
- Referral of students to appropriate college and community resources
- Other academic tools designed to help students succeed
The primary outcomes for these interventions are to increase graduation rates and enable students to successfully attain academic, career, and personal goals.
We are here for you.