Testing is an important first step in a student’s plan for success at The College of Central Florida. We encourage students to collaborate with Academic Advisors and Assessment Specialists to determine which test to take and to inform students to review their skills prior to testing.
The CF Testing Center offers a variety of services required for admission and placement into academic and vocational programs, as well as for special fields of training. Many types of tests are available to students, local industries, and to the general public. For information on hours of operation, specific tests, scheduling, costs, testing requirements, retake policies, required placement cut scores, and other related information, please review this website or call your local CF Testing Center.
Updated May 23, 2019
- The College of Central Florida Testing Centers will be closed on Fridays beginning May 10 and ending August 2.
- On June 3rd, We will be opened at 4:30 p.m - 8:30 p.m
- We are administering the LSAT on June 3, 2019.
- Are you getting certified through Pearson VUE? Schedule your CompTIA, GED, or other Pearson VUE exam at the CF Testing Center nearest you. Call 352-291-4419 for more information.
- The Ocala Campus Testing Center operates on a walk-in basis and all three of our locations offer extended testing hours. Please see our Hours & Locations page for more information.