Dual Enrollment Online Application Process
- Read the instructions to complete the application process.
- Click on the link to complete the application. Make sure you enter information for all required fields and click the submit button.
- Make sure to select the term you wish to start Dual Enrollment. If the term does not appear, stop and save your application until that term is available.
- Check dates with your counselor or on the Dual Enrollment website.
- After you submit your application you will receive an email notification from CF indicating receipt of your application.
- Please print the parent approval form - it is a link in the email message. Your parent or guardian must sign this form granting permission for you to participate in the Dual Enrollment program.
- Take the signed form to your guidance counselor.
Step 4: Once your application is processed, (which may take a few weeks,) you will receive a second email from CF. Your CF ID will be included in the email along with instructions on how to go to your MyCF account.
Step 5: Visit your MyCF account to view the requirements needed to complete the application process. Enter your CF ID and the password that you created when completing the application.
Step 6: Click on the Admissions Status tab. The items that are required to complete the process will be listed in the Requirements Not Yet Met box. (Items may include: transcripts, placement test scores, parent approval signature page, home school letter or other requirements needed based on your application).
Step 7: Turn in your placement test scores to your high school guidance counselor. You will need to have all required information turned in to your guidance counselor prior to the application deadline. Your high school guidance counselor will send your transcript electronically or provide an official transcript to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator. Home school students will turn in all paperwork to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator at CF prior to the application deadline.
Step 8: Once all required documents have been received and evaluated by CF, the items will appear in the Requirements Met box on your portal. You will receive an email from CF stating you have been admitted to the Dual Enrollment program and the next step is to complete the online orientation. Your high school transcript will continue to appear on your portal until you graduate high school and provide CF with a final transcript.
Step 9: Dual Enrollment Orientation: Once admitted you will need to complete the online orientation and quiz prior to registration. You will receive an email once you are ready to do the orientation. The orientation will be located on your student portal on the Home tab. On your portal under Quick Links, click on My Courses, select Orientation. Follow the To Do List for completing orientation. Once you complete the quiz, mark it as final, wait 24 hours to check the status on the Academic tab and select holds. If the hold is released, then click on In-Person Registration and select an available registration session from the list. Citrus and Levy students, Career Academy and students taking DE classes only at the high school will not select a registration session.