EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS–24/7
Shuttleliner of Ocala: 352-437-0300 (call to change your pick-up time)
CF Public Safety: 352-789-5001 (call to reach a CF staff member)
After you have collected your baggage, proceed to the shuttle-pickup area.
CF uses Shuttleliner of Ocala, LLC for transportation services of new international students.
If you miss your flight, or your flight is delayed or cancelled, contact Shuttleliner immediately to reschedule your pick-up time.
Office: +1 352-237-9900
24/7 Emergency Number:+1 352-437-0300
Shuttle Pick-up Location: Side B Level, Parking Space 14/15
Navigating the Airport
You will go through Immigration and Customs at the first airport you arrive at in the United States. If you are stopping in another city in the United States (For example: San Francisco, Chicago or Miami) you will go through Immigration and Customs at that airport, and then take a connecting flight to Orlando. You will use the direction for “Domestic Arrivals”
If you take a direct flight from your home country to Orlando International Airport, you will go through Immigration and Customs in Orlando. Use the direction below for “International Arrivals”.
- Exit your plane and take the train to the Main Terminal.
- After exiting the train, follow signs to the baggage claim.
- After exiting train, look for signs to find where your bag claim will be. The Airport has two sides:A and B.
- The train will drop you off in the Main Terminal on Level 3. You will take an escalator or elevator down to Level 2 for baggage claim.
- After collecting your baggage, proceed to the elevators for Side B of the airport.
- Take elevator to Level 1 Ground Transportation.
- Go to Station 14/15. This is where the shuttle van will be waiting to pick you up.
- Exit your plane and follow walking directions to Passport Control/Immigration and Customs.
- Passport Control/Immigration and Customs will check your documents.
- You will then pickup your baggage.
- After picking up your baggage,you will proceed through Customs check.
- Follow signs and take the train to the Main Terminal.
- The train will drop you off in the Main Terminal on Level 3.
- After exiting train, you will walk towards the “B Side”of the airport and go to the elevators.
- Take the elevators to “Level 1 Ground Transportation.”
- Go to Parking Station 14/15. This is where the shuttle van will be waiting to pick you up.
Entrance to airport train that will take you to the Main Terminal.
Check the display boards to see which side your baggage will arrive on.
Baggage claims are on Side A or Side B
If you picked up your bags on Side A, go to Side B to get shuttle.
If your bags were on Side B, just proceed to elevators to go down to Level 1.
- International Home
- How to Apply
- Why Study at CF
- Estimated Expenses
- Important Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Change of Status to F-1
- Foreign Transcripts
- Airport Information
- Current Students
- Become an Agency Partner
- Contact Us