Thank you for your interest in partnering with the College of Central Florida. Our partners are professionals in their fields who play a vital role in helping students reach their educational goals.
- Be an established organization with experience in the field of promoting study/travel to the U.S.
- Have staff that is knowledgeable about the steps for acquiring and maintaining the F-1 student visa.
- Be able to guide students through the admissions process and provide pre-arrival information prior to departure.
- Have an established website and use a variety of marketing tactics to attract students, such as educational fairs and promotional literature.
- Have the resources and staff to create packages that include education, housing, transportation, and other necessary functions of studying the U.S.
Steps to Become a Partner:
The College of Central Florida has an evaluation process for recruiting new agents. The first step is to complete the Information Form online. Our staff will review the information provided as well as check your references.
Benefits of Educational Partners:
- Access to our logos, digital brochures and professional photography
- Marketing materials to promote our programs
- Student testimonials
- Official certificate of representation
- A dedicated international student services office available to answer your questions and assist your students
- Expedited application processing and FedEx Express mailing
- International Home
- How to Apply
- Why Study at CF
- Estimated Expenses
- Important Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Change of Status to F-1
- Foreign Transcripts
- Airport Information
- Current Students
- Become an Agency Partner
- Contact Us