Transcripts | Transient Students | Withdrawal


How do I request my Official Transcripts?

Official Transcript requests are processed by Credentials, Inc. and can be accessed using the links below. Once you are logged in, you will click on "Request Official Transcript", and fill out the request form. Transcripts will be processed and sent via first class mail within 2-3 business days. Please allow for mailing time. If you would like your official CF transcripts picked up or sent to you or another institution, you must submit your request by clicking here or on the icon below.

Transcripts Plus icon

If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, you can call Credentials, Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge of $10 for placing orders over the telephone. Credentials customer service hours of operation are 8 a.m.–8 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday. All times are Eastern Standard Time.

How long does it take to process the transcript request?

Please allow at least 7 business days after receipt for your transcript request to be received by you via first class mail. Pick up orders will be available 2 to 3 business days after your order is processed.

Does CF charge a fee for official transcripts?

Yes, there is a $3 charge per transcript ordered. This fee can be paid with credit or debit cards online. If you are on a CF campus, you may choose the COD option and pay at the Cashiers office. Please print out and bring in the signed authorization form with your payment.

What if I only need an unofficial copy of my transcript?

You can obtain copies of your unofficial transcript at no charge by accessing your MyCF web portal or by visiting the Enrollment Services Center on any CF campus.

What if I need my transcripts sent to CF from another school?

If you need your high school or college transcripts from other schools you've attended to be sent to us, please read more about those requirements under Admissions

Have a question or track your order?

You can also check the status of your transcript order status online or contact Credentials at 800-646-1858.

Transient Students


College of Central Florida’s transient form is now available online through FLVC.ORG (Florida's Online Learning Resource Center.)

Transient students are currently enrolled college students who attend another institution on a temporary basis. has automated the transient form so it is easier for students. However, not all schools use the online version of the form yet. Please check the lists available on the website to make sure your desired transient institution is participating. If you do not see your transient institution listed please contact the Enrollment Services Center for a paper form. Paper forms will be needed for private and out-of -state schools, as well as nonparticipating state institutions.

If your transient institution is listed please follow these steps on the website.

  • Go to FLVC.ORG

  • Select Transfer Students
  • Select Transient Student Admission Application
  • Read instructions, select continue

  • Select College of Central Florida as home institution

  • Enter CF’s student ID number

  • Enter CF pin number (if you have forgotten your pin number please follow the prompts)

  • Select Next
  • Fill out the on-line form (please complete the entire form providing all of the information that is requested)

  • Read the entire acknowledgment clause

  • Submit Electronic Signature
  • Select Send

You should receive confirmation by email when your Transient Student Form has been completely processed by College of Central Florida and forwarded to your transient institution.


In keeping with Florida Administrative Rule 6A-14.0541, College of Central Florida will consider a petition for refund of fees for a course after the official drop period when the student withdraws due to circumstances determined by the College to be exceptional and beyond the control of the student. There are three terms in the academic year: fall, spring, and summer. The College will consider a student’s petition through the end of the term following the term in which the student withdrew because of extraordinary circumstances. After the end of the term following withdrawal, no petition will be accepted without the approval of the Vice President for Student Affairs.

Any student wishing to petition for a refund of fees due to exceptional circumstances may review the Student Withdrawal Petition Guidelines.

Enrollment ServicesRecords

Main links
User links