Student Responsibilities

Class Registration

You must submit a copy to the VA Office each semester to complete the necessary paperwork to certify your benefits.

Changes to Schedule

Any Changes to your term schedule must be reported immediately to the VA office.

Change of Major

Chapters 30, 33, 1606, and 1607 are required to fill out and submit a VA form 22-1995 to the CF VA Office or Enrollment Services Center. Those who are Chapter 35 require a VA form 22-5495. 

Change of Address

Notify the DVA and the VA office of any change of address. Verify your enrollment with the Regional Processing Office by calling 1-877-823-2378 or by using W.A.V.E.

Timely reporting of the above events will decrease delays in receipt of your benefits. 


CF Veteran Affairs

Main links
User links