Visual Artists' Society
The Visual Artists’ Society is a group of working artists, both CF students and community members, from every medium. The society is dedicated to the advancement of each of its member’s work.
The Webber Gallery hosts the society’s programs and exhibitions throughout the year.
Be sure to check out our upcoming exhibits!
Application for the 2020 “Summer Spotlight XXIII” exhibition are now being accepted! The exhibition will run from May 21 through July 30 at The Webber Center Gallery on the College of Central Florida, Ocala Campus. Reception: May 21 from 5-7 p.m. Free admission. Click here to view and download exhibit artists' application.
There will be ribbon and gift certificate awards for Best of Show; First, Second and Third Place; and four Honorable Mentions. Call for more information: 352-873-5809. Webber Gallery is open 10-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
Members of the Visual Artists' Society:
- Exhibit in two shows per year at the Webber Center Gallery.
- Receive Le Salon e-newsletter.
- Take part in lectures, seminars, field trips and workshops especially designed to enhance artistic development.
- Participate in Artist Critique Groups.
- Have access to a large collection of art reference books and other resources in the Reading Room.
Join the Visual Artists' Society
To apply for membership, fill out the form below.
The Arts at CF
- Arts at CF Homepage
- Visual & Performing Arts Homepage
- Acquire Tickets to CF Events
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Community School of the Arts
- Dassance Fine Arts Center
- Debra Vazquez Memorial Poetry Series
- International Film Series
- Permanent Art Collection
- Second Sunday Film Series at the Appleton
- Student Publications
- Student Visual Arts
- Visual & Performing Arts Lectures
- Visual Artists' Society
- Webber Gallery