CF Offering Virtual Information Sessions
April 20, 2020 — The College of Central Florida is conducting virtual information sessions for potential students, parents and guardians of high school teens interested in learning more about CF and the programs that the college offers.
Sessions last about an hour and provide details about the application process, financial aid, placement testing and resources available to help students be successful. Specific parent and dual enrollment sessions are also available. Summer classes start May 13 and fall classes begin Aug. 17.
Upcoming information sessions include:
- Wednesday, April 22, 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, noon
- Tuesday, April 28, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 6 p.m. Marion County Public Schools Dual Enrollment session
- Thursday, April 30, noon
- Tuesday, May 5, 6 p.m. Citrus County Public Schools Dual Enrollment session
- Wednesday, May 6, 6 p.m. Specific to parents and guardians on how they can help set their teen up for success at CF
- Thursday, May 7, 6 p.m. Levy County Public Schools Dual Enrollment session
For information about any of the sessions or to register, visit CF.edu/InformationSession or email admissions@CF.edu.
News and Events
- News and Events Home
- 2020 News Releases
- 2019 News Releases
- Archive of News Releases
- Calendar of Events
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar
- 2020-2021 Admissions & Financial Aid Calendar
- 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
- 2019-2020 Admissions & Financial Aid Calendar
- Arts Calendar
- Appleton Museum Events
- Athletics Events
- Final Exam Schedule
- Media Contact