BAS - Health Care Management Specialization
The Health Care Management specialization enables students to develop skills and knowledge for health organizations such as hospitals and all other providers of health care.
The focus of the specialization is on the supervisory skills needed for advancement in the field of health care for clinicians, new and mid-level managers.
For more information, contact Jo-Anne Holleran, Ext 1560, email@example.com.
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- BAS Agribusiness Management
- BAS Equine Studies
- BAS Health Care Management
- BAS Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BAS Management Information Systems
- BAS Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs