BAS - Public Safety Administration Specialization
The Public Safety Administration specialization prepares students for administrative/managerial positions in law enforcement, fire services, corrections, security, and in emergency medical services.
The program develops knowledge, skills and abilities that help students to understand management, finance and budgets in public safety organizations. This program also prepares graduates for advancement in all public safety organizations.
The program is designed for students who have an associate degree in a public safety program such as criminal justice, fire science, emergency management and emergency medical services.
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- BAS Agribusiness Management
- BAS Equine Studies
- BAS Health Care Management
- BAS Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BAS Management Information Systems
- BAS Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs