Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
Looking to make a difference in our world tomorrow by educating children today? Consider getting your bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our graduates hold a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education with Florida Prekindergarten/Primary (PreK-3) teacher certification, a reading endorsement (K-12), and a Pre-K disability endorsement. The English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) endorsement (K-12) can be obtained by taking one additional class.
View our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
The Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education is a Limited Access program.
- Teacher Education Homepage
- BS in Early Childhood Education
- BS ECE FAQ
- BS ECE Program of Study
- AS in Early Childhood Education
- College Credit Certificate in Child Care Center Management
- College Credit Certificate in Childhood Development Early Intervention
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Future Educators of America Student Club
- Noncredit Education Courses
- Early Childhood Conference and Events
- Bachelor Degrees Home
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- BAS Agribusiness Management
- BAS Health Care Management
- BAS Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BAS Management Information Systems
- BAS Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs