Partnerships in Education
Start Here >> Get There.
CF has partnerships with three of Florida's top universities to guarantee you admission after you complete your CF associate degree. Select a university program to learn more about your opportunities for transferring:
University of Central Florida
DirectConnect™ to UCF Program
An Associate of Arts degree from CF guarantees admission to UCF through the DirectConnect™ to UCF program. Of all CF graduates who transfer to a Florida public university, 38 percent go to UCF.
Highlights ofDirectConnect™ to UCF:
- Shorter time to degree completion with academic advising from a DirectConnect™ to UCF coordinator who will help you design your academic pathway starting at CF and finishing at UCF
- Smooth transition to UCF with admission, financial assistance/scholarship, and enrollment assistance
- Access to UCF sites, student services, activities and events
- Step-by-step support and guidance before, during and after your transfer to UCF
- A career and academic preparation tool
- An online community of student peers, advisors and resources
If you're planning on becoming a future Knight, then sign up for DirectConnect™ here, then speak with youracademic advisor about transfer pathways!
University of South Florida
Students choosing to join FUSE will feel a sense of belonging to both the College of Central Florida and USF communities. Students will be in a stronger position for making the transition due to greater integration into USF campus culture and additional support services.
Of all CF graduates who transfer to a Florida public university, 19 percent go to USF.
Highlights of FUSE:
- Students admitted to the FUSE program are placed on anacademic pathwaythat provides a seamless transition from College of Central Florida to USF. This allows for timely completion of both the A.A. and bachelor's degrees.
- FUSE students have access to USF facilities, events and activities. This includes a specially designed orientation session at the outset of the program. FUSE students are part of the larger USF family while they are pursuing an Associate of Arts degree at CF, so they get the perks of both academic institutions!
- Academic advisors at both CF and USF are on your side, monitoring progress on your degree pathway and offering guidance on course prerequisites, GPA requirements, tests and any other criteria necessary for admission into limited access or restrictive majors.
Interested in transferring to USF? The next step is to speak with youracademic advisor!
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
The IGNITE program makes the process of transitioning from CF to FAMU seamless. As an IGNITE student, you'll have full access to the amenities of the College of Central Florida, plus unique benefits straight from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University:
- Access to FAMU Transfer Student Services staff
- Access to FAMU Transfer advising
- Individual transfer admissions guidance
- Connections to FAMU resources and representatives
- Access to most FAMU on-campus events (3.0 GPA required)
Once you have your Associate in Arts degree from CF, you'll be guaranteed admission to FAMU. Limited access programs at FAMU will have additional admissions and prerequisite requirements that must be met.
You can enroll in IGNITE if you have 0-30 academic credits earned. If you maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher, you'll be eligible for an IGNITE card, which grants free access to most FAMU on-campus and athletic events.
Want to take advantage of the IGNITE program? Start by contacting youracademic advisor!
- University Partnerships Home Page
- Sign Up for DirectConnect™
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- Webster University
- CF College Catalog
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Advanced Technical Certificates
- Applied Technology Diploma
- Bachelor Degrees
- College Credit Certificates
- CF Corporate College
- Noncredit Courses
- Online Degrees
- Career and Technical Certificates