Accounting Technology Specialist
College Credit Certificate
An accounting specialist needs to understand the basic principles and standards of accounting as well as office procedures. Basic recording and reporting are part of the responsibilities, including bank reconciliations, payroll functions, and handling accounts receivable and payable.
Knowledge of software programs involving accounting functions is a requirement. The ability to think critically and perform simple mathematical equations is also necessary.
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for employment in entry level accounting positions. Program content prepares students in the principles and theories of financial records and financial statements.
This program can be completed in one semester if students attend class on a full-time basis. The Accounting Technology Specialist certificate requires 12 hours of coursework. Three of the four courses can be completed online.
ContactsProgram Manager: Connie S. Hardgrove, MBA
Educational Advisor, Business, Technology and Workforce: Kimberly Sieg
352-854-2322, ext. 1301
Ocala Campus, Bryant Student Union, Room 201
- Accounting Technology Associate Degree
- Accounting Technology Management College Credit Certificate
- Accounting Technology Operations College Credit Certificate
- Accounting Technology Specialist College Credit Certificate
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management - Accounting
- Accounting Homepage
- Business and Technology Homepage
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs