Associate in Science
Whether you are preparing to enter the workforce or are seeking the educational foundation to advance your career, studying Business Administration gives you the skills necessary to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly in today’s dynamic business environments. The program includes business and general education courses designed to facilitate a career in business or further study.
The Business Administration program provides students with a broad understanding and solid foundation of knowledge in business, leadership and management.
Business administration involves the performance, management, and administrative functions of business operations. CF's program helps to impart knowledge in all of the areas that administration can encompass, such as finance, economics, human resources, marketing, operations and management.
In addition, students may complete the following college credit certificate, either as an individual program, or while completing their Associate in Science degree in Business Administration.
- Business Administration - Business Specialist (12 hours)
- Business Administration - Entrepreneurship Certificate (12 hours)
- Business Operations (18 hours)
- Business Management College Career Certificate (24 hours)
- E-Business Ventures (24 hours)
- Human Resources Administrator (21 hours)
- Marketing Operations (30 hours)
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills.
- Prepare or develop strategic or organizational skills.
- Identify, classify and demonstrate management activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting/budgeting operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic functions of banking institutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in economic principles.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic marketing principles.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective business communication strategies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of principles of human resources.
- Demonstrate knowledge of international social and cultural business practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the supervisory responsibilities of management.
- Examine effective selling techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and practices of management.
- Business Administration Associate in Science
- Business Management College Credit Certificate
- Business Specialist College Credit Certificate
- Business Entrepreneurship College Credit Certificate
- Business Operations College Credit Certificate
- E-Business Ventures College Credit Certificate
- Human Resources Administration College Credit Certificate
- Marketing Operations College Credit Certificate
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Business Administration Homepage
- Business and Technology Homepage
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs