Information Technology Analysis
College Credit Certificate
This certificate prepares students for employment as computer support specialists, user support analysts, office systems specialists, and a variety of other specialist positions in the exciting field of information technology.
The curriculum prepares students to review software application packages and hardware to select the appropriate information technology equipment for a computer-based work environment. Students also learn how to install and troubleshoot information technology equipment and support information technology users.
The courses in this certificate program are also part of the Associate in Science in Computer Information Technology. After receiving their certificate, students are encouraged to continue their education by completing the courses in the A.S. degree.
Gainful Employment information: Information Technology Analysis, 6249
Computer Information Technology
- Computer Information TechnologyAssociate in Science
- Computer Information Data Specialist
- Computer Programming Specialist College Credit Certificate
- Database and E-Commerce Security College Credit Certificate
- Help Desk Support Technician College Credit Certificate
- Information Technology Analysis College Credit Certificate
- Information Technology Support Specialist College Credit Certificate
- BAS, Management Information Systems
- Network Security Advanced Technical Certificate
- Business and Technology Homepage
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- CF College Catalog