Help Shape the Future.
Whether you are interested in honing your skills in a certificate program, or working your way to a bachelor's degree in teaching, we can help you achieve your dream.
CF's Teacher Education program ranks No. 2 in the state among teacher education preparation programs for student performance on the Prek-3 Exam Developmental Knowledge subtest and No. 6 in the state for the Prek-3 Exam Language Arts and Reading subtest.
Our Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education and our Associate in Arts pathway to Early Childhood Education directly articulate into our Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. Our program leads to Florida Teacher Certification in Pre-K Primary (age 3 to grade 3) with endorsements in Pre-K Disability, Reading (K-12) and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL, K-12).
|Degrees and Certificates|
|Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education||Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education||Child Care Center Management|
|Early Childhood Development Specialization|
Teacher Certification Workshops
The Educator Preparation Institute offers test preparation for the the Florida Teacher Certification Exam and resources for current and future teaches.
CF also offers noncredit courses in Early Childhood Education including Florida Child Care Professional Credential courses. Our annual Early Childhood Conference provides re-certification points for school and childcare educators.
- Teacher Education Home
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education
- A.S. in Early Childhood Education
- College Credit Certificate in Child Care Center Management
- College Credit Certificate in Early Childhood Development Specialization
- Florida Teacher Certification
- FTCE General Knowledge Test Guide
- Test Prep Enrollment
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarship Program
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship Flier
- Noncredit Education Courses
- Early Childhood Conference
- Learning Lab School
- Faculty & Staff