Early Childhood Conference
32nd Early Childhood Conference
Saturday, June 6, 2020, 7:15 a.m.- 4 p.m.
The Early Childhood Education Conference is held annually to provide continuing education units to early child care providers. Participants will receive 8 hours of in-service training and .8 CEU’s.
This conference brings together more than 500 early education and care providers. Dozens of workshops provide information on best practices and techniques to engage and nurture children. Participants enjoy more than 30 breakout sessions during this daylong conference. They receive information on developmentally appropriate activities and skills that can be used daily in working with children.
It’s a great opportunity to network and collaborate with leaders of local and state agencies, and exchange ideas and share successes with peers. Participants will have access to commercial and educational exhibits that showcase the latest in early childhood materials, books, training and educational aids for review and/or purchase. Participants learn, share, and grow professionally!
For more information contact Bebe Rahaman at email@example.com, or call 352-854-2322, ext. 1405.
Reimbursement for the Early Bird Registration Fee is available through the Early Learning Coalition of Marion County if funding is available.
- Teacher Education Home
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education
- A.S. in Early Childhood Education
- College Credit Certificate in Child Care Center Management
- College Credit Certificate in Early Childhood Development Specialization
- Florida Teacher Certification
- FTCE General Knowledge Test Guide
- Test Prep Enrollment
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarship Program
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship Flier
- Noncredit Education Courses
- Early Childhood Conference
- Learning Lab School
- Faculty & Staff