Dental Assisting - Marketing
Associate in Science
Smiles. Oral health. If these are words that you energize you, you might consider our Marketing Track of our Dental Assisting program.
A limited access program is one in which both program admission and course registration are restricted to a certain number of students meeting predetermined criteria. Limited access status is justified when student demand exceeds available resources or accreditation requirements (i.e., student/faculty ratios, instructional facilities and equipment, clinical sites) or the nature of the program calls for specific admission requirements. Limited access programs have admissions processes and criteria beyond general college admissions. While any student meeting the minimum criteria is encouraged to apply, not all applicants may be accepted.
Criteria for Application
- Attendance at an in-person Information Session.
- High school diploma.
- Admission to the College of Central Florida.
- Application to the Dental Assisting program.
- Minimum scores of 608 in Language, 597 in Reading and 627 in Math on the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education)
- Completion of the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB-RN) exam.
- Completion and documentation of eight hours of chairside observation with a dental assistant.
- One-page paper on observation experience.
- The Associate in Science also requires the PERT/ACT/SAT test for general educational courses.
- Dental Programs Home
- Information Sessions
- Info at-a-glance
- High School Health Sciences Flier
- Dental Programs Information Packet
- A.S. Dental Assisting - Dental Practice Management
- A.S. Dental Assisting - Education
- A.S. Dental Assisting - Marketing
- Dental Assisting, Applied Technology Diploma
- Health Programs Home
- Health Sciences Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- Hampton Center
- Noncredit Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs