Nursing, LPN to ADN Bridge
Associate in Science
Nursing is a rewarding career for individuals dedicated to helping others. If this sounds like you, please read the "Preparing to Enter a Nursing Program" web page for an overview of what is required. Qualified applications are accepted during a specified period as stated in the online information packet.
The LPN to ADN Bridge Nursing program is designed to assist the motivated Florida-licensed LPN with the transition into the role of the registered nurse. The bridge program is three semesters (one calendar year). Full-time classes begin in May.
Required testing for this program are the PERT or ACT or SAT and TEAS test. Visit our Testing homepage for specific test information. Students are required to maintain a 2.50 minimum grade point average.
Approximate cost to an in-state resident is $10,295. Visit Financial Aid for information on how to pay for college and what types of funding may be available for you.
The approximate average starting salary for someone with an Associate in Science degree in Nursing is $31,000-$47,000.
- Nursing Home
- Information Sessions
- Info at-a-glance
- High School Health Sciences Flier
- "Preparing to Enter a Nursing Program"
- Nursing Transfer Student Procedures
- Nursing Calendars
- Scientific Workplace Preparation CCC
- Nursing – Paramedic to ADN Bridge
- Paramedic to ADN Bridge Information Packet
- Paramedic to ADN Bridge Application
- Nursing—Licensed Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Bridge
- LPN-ADN Bridge Information Packet
- LPN-ADN Bridge Application
- Nursing—Associate in Science Degree
- Associate Nursing Information Packet
- Associate Nursing Application
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- BSN Information Packet
- BSN Application
- Health Sciences Home
- Health Sciences Staff
- Limited Access Programs
- CPR Cards
- Noncredit Courses
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- College Catalog