Fallen Officer Memorial at CF
Service, Dedication, Loyalty
Honoring our CJI graduates who made the ultimate sacrifice...
The CF Criminal Justice Institute Fallen Officer Memorial Wall was dedicated, Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2016.
A scholarship program has been created to provide opportunities to future academy students through commemorate gifts. A memorial brick can be purchased and inscribed with 100% of the sale going into the Fallen Officer Endowed Scholarship. In this manner we can daily honor and remember our fallen heroes.
July 16, 2015 was the official groundbreaking for the memorial. Pictured here are Chief Greg Graham; Dean Charles McIntosh, director of CF Criminal Justice Institute; Amy Forsyth Juliano, mother of fallen Officer Jared J. Forsyth and Dr. Jim Henningsen, president of College of Central Florida.
In the spring of 2015, CJI Law Enforcement Class #170 wanted to find a way to memorialize CJI graduates who had lost their lives in criminal justice officer line of duty deaths while serving and protecting our community.
They began fund-raising and spread the momentum to other classes. The idea of the Fallen Officer Memorial and academy flagpole was put in motion with the official ground breaking on Class # 170’s graduation day July 16, 2015.
- Public Service & CJI Home
- Public Safety Administration, BAS
- Criminal Justice Technology, AS
- Criminal Justice Technology Specialist
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Correctional Officer Academy
- Crossover, Corrections to Law Enforcement
- Crossover, Law Enforcement to Corrections
- Advanced & Specialized Training
- Noncredit: Security Officer, Physical Abilities
- Academy Recruit Application Packet
- Background Checks
- Links to Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- CF Fallen Officer Memorial
- CJI Graduations
- Limited Access Programs
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs
- College Catalog