We provide comprehensive, individualized and group services for students that support academic achievement, retention, graduation, university transfer, employment and personal success.
First-Year Student Advising (StartSmart@CF)
- StartSmart@CF with first-year advising for our First Time in College (FTIC) Students.
- Complete online orientation.
- Make an appointment with the assigned First-Year Specialist by email or phone call.
- Click here to see a list of all CF Advisors.
- Advisors are located in the Advising Center (Bryant Student Union, Room 201)
- Make an appointment with the assigned Educational Advisor by email or phone call
- Levy advisors can be found on the first floor in Enrollment Services
- Students can see their assigned advisor on a walk-in basis or make an appointment by email or phone call
- Citrus advisors are located in the Citrus Learning and Conference Center
- Students can see their assigned advisor on a walk-in basis
- Online advising service (response time may be longer during peak times) for prospective or current students
- Quick questions or concerns that would not require an in-person appointment
- Email requests sent while the college is closed will be responded to on the next college business day.
- Full academic plans, degree audits and graduation checks cannot be provided through this service
- Just click on this Eadvise link to email your question to an advisor.